Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Looking for something?
I tweet! Follow me @MumbaiMuggle!
Follow me on Instagram @MumbaiMuggle
Navratri looks this year! I have always been a fan of bright colors and festivals give just the right opportunity to bring on the bling...even as I stepped into office. The beauty of Indian fabrics..especially the old silks, cotton silks and crisp cottons is that they can be very comfortable all day, bring out an elegance, let you stand out and shine and be formal all at the same time. That Sari closet has long been closed and I got out my saris, my mum's saris and my grandma's saris all out for the whole week and hopefully now continue wearing them more often And yes. .#HappyDusshera everyone! #Navratri #sari #SariSwag #ootd #sarilove
- Europe public transport – Easy, Economical and Environment friendly!
- Staying at Hostels in Europe
- Whatsapping our way through parenthood
- Walking tours in Europe – What, Why, Where should you take these
- Kashid ahoy!!
- Is Demonetisation A wake-up Call For Women That Cash Cannot Be Trusted
- Mumbai Cycling Diaries
- The dream trip
- Paris for Art lovers
- A road trip to remember